The Red Country Music Festival is managed by Red Country Management Pty Ltd which is a 100% Nyiyaparli owned business. Due to the impacts of COVID on the events industry, we currently have a very small team of dedicated volunteers organising the festival this year and we will do what we can to get back to you as soon as possible.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
· EVENT STAFF: The festival is run by local companies and volunteers – it’s a local community event with local people involved – so we ask people to please be kind. We are all working hard to make the festival a fun way for us to get together and enjoy country music from some of the best in the business so relax, have fun and enjoy yourselves!
· TICKETS: What happens if I have lost my tickets or have an issue with my tickets? Tickets are purchased online through Eventbrite so they handle everything. Due to privacy, we can’t see or access your ticket details so check your email for your tickets or visit www.eventbrite.com.au for more assistance. When do ticket sales close? Tickets are selling fast at www.redcountry.com.au until sold out. Tickets may be available at the gate if the event is not sold out before but best to get in and book now.
· FAMILY: Is it a family friendly event? Absolutely! There is a kid’s zone with activities, jumping castle, face painting and colouring in to keep the young ones entertained!
· MONEY: All vendors will have the option to pay in cash or EFTPOS. Please note that there is not an ATM at the venue so if you are hoping to use cash then you will need to arrange that before you get to the venue.
· TIMES: What time do the gates open? Gates open at 1:30pm and the festival starts at 2pm with a Welcome to Country by the Traditional Owners. The last act finishes up at just before midnight (approx 11:50pm).
· SECURITY: There will be security at the venue at all and bags will be checked on arrival to ensue no-one is bringing in alcohol or glass. Remember security are there to keep all festival patrons safe and happy!
· SEATING: Is there seating available? Seating is limited, so bring a chair, sit back, relax and enjoy the music!
· FOOD: Can we bring our own food and alcohol? There are a number of food vans available to purchase meals, but you can also bring your own snacks as long as you don’t bring any glass or knives into the venue. No alcohol is NOT ALLOWED to be brought into the venue but there is a bar operating all night! Cash and EFTPOS are available from all food vans and the bar.
· STALLS: There is a range of musician merchandise (hats, t-shirts, stubby coolers and CD’s) and country western clothes/boots available for sale.
· DOGS: Are dogs allowed? No, unfortunately our licensing does not allow pets so please keep them at home.
· PARKING: There is limited parking at the venue, so you are welcome to drive or take taxis or get dropped off in front of the venue.
· SHUTTLE BUS: Dave’s Transit Service are running a 50-seat free shuttle bus from the following pick up points:
– 1pm Point Samson bus stop (top of park),
– 1:10pm Wickham Rambla Bar
– 1:20pm Roebourne basketball courts.
The shuttle bus will then leave the venue at midnight and return to the stops on the way home.
If we haven’t answered your question above, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org